YOUR CREDIT UNION'S NAME HAS CHANGED
As OneUnited Federal Credit Union looks to the future, we will continue to build on the legacy of over 73 years of providing our member-owners financial products and services. The tradition of “United” grew from United Credit Union, then to Columbus United FCU, and now to OneUnited FCU.
Our colors represent the colors of our Northeast Nebraska service area…where clear blue skies and fertile amber fields meet in a splash of color.
Our new name, OneUnited FCU, represents our unified commitment to our current and future members of Northeast Nebraska. We remain united and ready to serve everyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or volunteers in the 19 counties of Northeast Nebraska that OneUnited FCU serves.
Please note the following important information:
• The Credit Union was not sold to or merged with another financial institution.
• Our new name, OneUnited, is spelled as one word.
• Services, hours, and staff will remain the same, as well as our commitment to our relationship with you.
• Our phone numbers and staff email addresses will remain unchanged.
• Online Services & Website (bankingwithyou.com) will remain the same.
• Your Columbus United Debit Card will continue to be accepted by merchants after June 1st. A new OneUnited card will not be issued until your current card expires.
• Your checks with the Columbus United name will continue to be accepted after June 1st. Whenever your next order is placed through the credit union after June 1st , your new checks will show the OneUnited name on them.