Open a Savings Account with as little as $25.00 and begin to access all the benefits of a full service financial institution.
- $25.00 minimum deposit to open an account to become a member/owner of Columbus United FCU.
- Maintaining a Savings Accounts with $25.00 is required for all member/owners.
High Yield Savings Account
Choose the High Yield Savings Account if you want to earn higher dividends but need access to your money.
- $2,500.00 minimum deposit to open account
- Tiered dividend levels—the more you save, the more you earn!
Coverdell Education Savings Account
Choose the Coverdell Education Savings Account if you want to save for education expenses for a child or grandchild.
- Maximum annual contribution of $2000 per child*
- Contributions are not tax-deductible*
- Withdrawals for certain qualified education expenses are tax-free*
- Qualified education expenses may include tuition, fees, books, computer equipment and technology required for elementary, secondary and post-secondary education*
- Income limits may apply*
*Your tax advisor can offer guidance as well as answer your questions regarding deductibility of contributions, withdrawal restrictions and income limits