Open a Savings Account with as little as $25.00 and begin to access all the benefits of a full service financial institution.
- $25.00 minimum deposit to open an account to become a member/owner of Columbus United FCU.
- Maintaining a Savings Accounts with $25.00 is required for all member/owners.
CU Save Savings Account
Choose the CU Save Savings Account if you are under age 15 and are just starting to save. This account is designed for children wanting to develop good saving habits.
- $1.00 minimum to open an account to become a member /owner of Columbus United FCU
- Maintaining a CU Save Savings Accounts with $1.00 is required for all member/owners under age 15.
High Yield Savings Account
Choose the High Yield Savings Account if you want to earn higher dividends but need access to your money.
- $2,500.00 minimum deposit to open account
- Tiered dividend levels—the more you save, the more you earn!
Coverdell Education Savings Account
Choose the Coverdell Education Savings Account if you want to save for education expenses for a child or grandchild.
- Maximum annual contribution of $2000 per child*
- Contributions are not tax-deductible*
- Withdrawals for certain qualified education expenses are tax-free*
- Qualified education expenses may include tuition, fees, books, computer equipment and technology required for elementary, secondary and post-secondary education*
- Income limits may apply*
*Your tax advisor can offer guidance as well as answer your questions regarding deductibility of contributions, withdrawal restrictions and income limits