Fast Funds Loan
Need emergency cash? A Fast Funds Loan may fit your needs.
How do I qualify and apply for a Fast Funds loan?
- You need to be 18 years of age or older
- You must be a member of the credit union for at least 30 days
- Apply in person at either branch location during lobby hours
- There is a $20 application fee collected upfront
- Bring your latest paystub with you for documentation. If you do not receive a paystub, proof of your income is required.
What is the loan amount and term for a Fast Funds Loan?
A Fast Funds Loan is a $525 loan to be paid in full within 60 days.
How quickly can I get the money from my Fast Funds Loan?
The loan is processed while you wait, with funds disbursed within minutes.
A $525.00 loan with a term of 60 days and 18.00% APR (APR = Annual Percentage Rate) with one payment due of $540.53. Rate is shown as APR and is not based on credit score. Rate, term and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Loan subject to approval.